Employment Visa Lawyers Passionate About Bringing Immigrants To The U.S. For Work

There is a long, complex visa process for immigrants who hope to work in the United States. Whether you are a foreign national who hopes to work here for a set period or you hope to one day become a permanent resident, Naimeh Salem & Associates PLLC can assist you.

We help immigrants from around the world obtain employment visas. We also assist Texas employers in sponsoring potential employees who are foreign nationals. Our attorneys are passionate about immigration law and look forward to helping our clients achieve their American dreams.

Which Work Visa Is Right For You?

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services has two broad categories of employment-based visas: permanent employment visas and temporary nonimmigrant visas. The type of visa you will need will depend on the nature of your work, as well as any special consideration.

Permanent employment visas, also known as employment-based (EB) visas, come in five different categories. These categories denote the level of preference applicants are given, and are as follows:

  • EB-1: EB-1 visas are designated for executives and managers, renowned academics and researchers and other specially skilled workers.
  • EB-2: EB-2 visas are designated for professionals with an advance degree and at least five years of work experience, as well as those working in the arts, businesses or sciences who have exceptional abilities.
  • EB-3: EB-3 visas are designated for professionals and skilled workers, as well as unskilled workers.
  • EB-4: EB-4 visas are designated for specific broadcasters, government workers and religious workers.
  • EB-5: EB-5 visas are designated for foreign investors.

Regardless of preference, all EB visas are designed to offer long-term jobs to skilled foreign nationals. EB visas last up to 10 years.

Temporary nonimmigrant visas are designed for seasonal workers, as well as foreign nationals who have special occupations, extraordinary abilities, are executives or managers or plan to invest in the American economy. These visas last for a fixed period of time, which is shorter than for EB visas, though can generally be extended.

We know how stressful it is to grapple with the logistics of a work visa while also working your job, tending to your family and possibly coordinating your move to the United States. When our attorneys get to know you better, they can determine which type of visa is best for you. Then, they will handle all the details so you can focus on other matters.

We Have Been On The Same Journey

We have employment visa lawyers on our staff who immigrated to the U.S. or whose parents did. Some of our lawyers went through the same employment immigration steps that you will. This gives us an especially deep connection with our clients and makes it emotionally fulfilling for us to help the people we work with achieve their immigration goals.

Discuss Employment Visas With An Employment Visa Lawyer Today

Learn how to work legally in the U.S. or how to bring an employee here by contacting Naimeh Salem & Associates PLLC. To schedule your initial consultation, please call us at 832-639-0312 or send us an email.