Committed To Uniting Families In The United States

Bringing a family member to the U.S. is a goal for many immigrants with permanent resident status. However, the journey is not easy. Immigration regulations are incredibly complex and require the help of an immigration attorney.

Our team members at Naimeh Salem & Associates PLLC care deeply about helping immigrants acquire visas for their family members abroad. Several of our lawyers are also immigrants or the children of immigrants. This means that they feel personally invested in helping you reunite your family in Texas.

Hablamos español.

Family Immigration Does Not Have To Be Complicated

If you are a U.S. citizen or a U.S. lawful permanent resident and you are at least 21 years old, you have the right to sponsor an immediate relative, fiancé or stepchild for a visa. It can feel overwhelming to research the many visa options available for prospective immigrants. You can turn to us for assistance with all family immigration issues, including:

  • Family preference visas
  • Immediate relative visas
  • K-1 and K-2 fiancé(e) visas
  • K-3 nonimmigrant spouse visas
  • Naturalization and citizenship

We handle the process for you, guiding you through the steps and making sure you understand your rights. Although immigration proceedings can take a long time, we know how to make things go as quickly as possible. Your family is as important to us as it is to you, and we do everything in our power to bring you together.

Take The First Step To Bring A Family Member Home

Work with Naimeh Salem & Associates PLLC when you want to bring your loved ones to the U.S. Learn more about how we can help you by scheduling an initial consultation. Call our law office at 832-639-0312 or send us an email today.